Project Management Process
The awareness that all systems will help ensure that business is better able to achieve their common objectives and achieve competitive advantage, is leading the development process. We place emphasis on facilitating the projects so that business as quickly as possible, you can begin to exploit the results are producing.
A project manager from Curiologix focuses on satisfying customer needs and requirements. We adapt to customer requirements on project methodology. If at all possible, we use Scrum/Agile but we also have considerable experience with Rational Unified Process.
Examples of important elements in project management is communication with the customer, requirements analysis, to identify areas of profit and risk areas, alternative solutions, tracking expenses and priorities during the project period. Our processes and methods require close collaboration with the client, ensuring the quality of solutions are being developed.
Cusriologix assist clients for software development in relation to:
- Identification and shaping of opportunity
- Stating best solution for given project
- Stating task and identifying resources
- Giving required time to specified resources and planning
- Roughly calculating the budget
- Risk analysis connection with project holder
- Managing it on time through necessary communication among both parties
The methodology contributes to the following:
- reduced risk
- increased predictability
- to give project managers better control over the planning and delivery
- to improve communication in project team
- effective use of tools for automation of the entire project lifecycle